Maple-Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maple-Fun

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping the forum!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kazu4363
WebMaster
WebMaster
kazu4363

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Helping the forum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Helping the forum!!!   Helping the forum!!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 6:13 am

Ok since we had alot of members stolen from us I think we need to form a plan on getting our members back. First I need every one to ask friend or just any one to come here not just for hacking but for Fun talking. Second who ever gets 10 people to join and is active well be a Mod.
Third Please advertise us on other web sites lmao, and we should have a active successful forum.
Back to top Go down
sleepy one
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
sleepy one

Male
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Helping the forum!!!   Helping the forum!!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Stolen? You mean the forum posted before wasn't part of this forum?

And uhh.. I don't think I couldget anyone because nobody I know is interested in maplestory or they aren't interested in forums of hacking maplestory.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Gang Master
Gang Master

Male
Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Helping the forum!!!   Helping the forum!!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 5:10 pm

Technically they weren't stolen from us. They just went back to the original forum.
Back to top Go down
sleepy one
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
sleepy one

Male
Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Helping the forum!!!   Helping the forum!!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 5:35 pm

Ah, I usually went on both. What happened to the other forum anyway? It says I can't go on, lmao. I'll just go to this one 24/7 I guess. (No, not really, lol.)
Back to top Go down
kazu4363
WebMaster
WebMaster
kazu4363

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Helping the forum!!!   Helping the forum!!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 7:17 pm

lol all the members from this forum i personaly invited most of them arnt from the old forum all the people fromt he old forum are on we well the old forum again lol and some of them are here becuase they think this site beter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping the forum!!!   Helping the forum!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping the forum!!!
Page 1 of 1